A couple of book memes have cropped up in my Bloglines lately. I'm in the mood to procrastinate, so here's #1. Most of these are grown-up reads, but I've thrown in a YA (O) and children's book (Y) just for fun. (Actually, to fill in missing letters.) ;-)
A – Atwood, Margaret – The Blind Assassin
B – Brockmeier, Kevin – The Brief History of the Dead
C – Connolly, John – The Book of Lost Things
D - Diamant, Anita - The Red Tent
E – Enger, Leif – Peace Like a River
F – Foer, Jonathan Safran, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
G – Gruen, Sara – Water for Elephants
H – Hosseini, Khaled – The Kite Runner
I – none
J – Jones, Edward P. – The Known World
K - Krauss, Nicole - The History of Love
L – Lethem, Jonathan –Motherless Brooklyn
M – Mistry, Rohinton – A Fine Balance
N – Niffenegger, Audrey – The Time Traveler’s Wife
O – O’Brien, Robert C. – Z for Zachariah
P – Patchett, Ann – Bel Canto
Q – Quindlen, Anna - Blessings
R - none
S – Steinbeck, John – East of Eden
T – Tsukiyama, Gail – The Samurai’s Garden
U - none
V - none
W – Wolff, Tobias – This Boy’s Life
X - none
Y – Yolen, Jane – Color Me a Rhyme: Nature Poems for Young People
Z - Zafon, Carlos Ruiz - The Shadow of the Wind
I'm taking suggestions for my missing letters -- please comment. If you would like to participate, consider yourself tagged!
[Found at Library Queue]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I will most likely do this one either tonight or tomorrow. It looks really neat!
Also, my word verification is reens. I wish that was a real word. It's so pretty.
This one was fun. I had trouble choosing just one author for some of the letters.
Post a Comment